Friday, July 12, 2013

Things That I Want For My Dorm Room

    In about a month I'm going to go away to my first year of college and although I am nervous, I am also excited. My favorite part about school starting again is back to school shopping. Here are a couple of things that I would love to buy for my dorm room.


Threshold™ Full Length Wall MirrorHello Kitty Microwave - Pink (7 CuFt)18 in. Kilim Koda Hook PillowRachel Table LampThreshold™ Batik Salad Plate Set of 4 - Teal

Adult-swing-chairs-for-indoor-and-outdoor Red Leather & Wood Round TrunksCirco® Jewelry Box - Green DotBadger Basket Folding Hamper Pink
Pencil Holder                                                Tackboard


To hold Jewelry
Rogar Hanging Rectangle Pot Rack with GridCurtains can create a secluded space under a loft for relaxing in a college dorm roomA bedside caddy is a perfect spot for the emergency candy stash for late nights.In college, when you miss your house phone!!! Adorable! :)
Dorm Room Safe
Dorm Room Safe! Must Have!Hamilton Beach FashionFirst Medium Iron - White
 Small Ironing Board

No comments:

Post a Comment