Friday, July 12, 2013

New Movies That I Can't Wait To See





The Bling Ring movie poster(Now Playing) I'm not sure I will really like this movie but I've heard a lot of good things about it, so we'll see.




 (Now Playing) The first movie was so cute that I want to see if this movie is just as good as the first one.

The Internship movie poster(Now Playing)
The main reason that I want to see this movie is because Dylan O' Brien comes out in it :).


Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters movie poster
                                         
Oh Logan :) .

Kick-Ass 2 movie poster   The first movie was funny, so I hope this one just as funny.


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie poster  ( Aug. 23)  I've heard that it's going to be good and that it's based on a book series.



  (Nov. 15) I love this book, I hope the movie is just as good.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie poster   (Nov. 22) I can't wait for this movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment