Saturday, July 13, 2013

Things I'm Loving Right Now


    A while ago I remember that I was freaking out about passing my math final. If I failed than I wouldn't be able to pass my senior year of high school. When my brother saw me freaking out he told me a great quote that is now one of my mottos "At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end." After he told me that, I realized that by just sitting there freaking out, I would not accomplish anything; so I began to study, and study, and study. Needless to say, I passed! So instead of freaking out about something, face your fears. Courage is being afraid and still going for it. 

Low braided twist                                Braid it.    Braid & bun  stress   so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment