Thursday, July 11, 2013

Glasses


  I remember that when I first got glasses (back in second grade), I hated them. I was so afraid that everyone would make fun of me, including my best-friend. That day I remember nervously walking into my classroom, worried of what my friend would think of me. When my friend finally arrived I was surprised to see that she too had gotten glasses. Now that the years have passed, I've come to accept my poor eyesight. Besides there are are so many great glasses that I can choose from.

Leopard glasses. Yes, please.i want glasses BAD. maybe ill fail my eye exam on purpose...Makeup for Girls with Glassesglassesfirmoo eyeglasseseyeglasses#eyeglasses*glassesEva Mendes is seemingly the perfect choice as the face of stylish eye wear company, Vogue.  In a new campaign for the Italian brand, the 38-year-old actress channels a sexy secretary as she models several pairs of spectacles and sunglasses.❥ glassesi love this colorWarby Parker Winston glasses in Old Fashion Fade. at imogene+williecute glassesnerd glasses rock i luv them so muchKsubi Matar Eyeglasses in Blue FloralGreat vintage!Vintage Tom Ferra Marbled Plastic Eyeglasses#fallfashion Han Kjobenhavn™ Paul Senior Eyeglasses $134. #geekchic @Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment