Monday, June 8, 2015

Indiana Jones Inspired Fashion

    Anna Kendrick's Indiana Jones sketch on Saturday Night Live wasn't just funny it demonstrated how great Indiana Jones inspired fashion can look on anyone. I remember that growing up the Indian Jones movies were always a favorite go-to for my family whenever we wanted to have a movie night together. My brother even went through this phase where he would dress up like Indian Jones and carry around a lasso. Even though I didn't dress up like Indian Jones I was always inspired by these movies and as a result loved going on adventures and making up crazy stories. It never occurred to me that I too could dress up like Indian Jones and that why I'm so glad to know that there is a lot of Indiana Jones inspired fashion out there meant to inspire not just men but women. I know that regardless of the clothes that you wear you can be adventurous, confident, and passionate but it doesn't hurt to own a few pieces of clothing that remind you of a childhood hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment