Friday, June 12, 2015

70's Flared Pants

    Seventies flared pants are back and I'm immensely upset. Not because I don't love these types of pants, they're comfortable, stylish, and balance out your body, what's not to love? I am upset because to this day I have not been able to find a pair of flared pants that looks good on my body shape and height. I've seen how gracefully all kinds of people are able to pull of these pants and I just can't do it.  Every time that I happen upon a pair of flared pants that looks slightly different from all of the other ones that I've tried on, I end up disappointed because once I actually try it on, I realize how unflattering it looks on me. This doesn't mean that I'm going to give up looking for a pair of flared pants that looks flattering on me because I want a pair pants as comfortable as leggings and as versatile as jeans. My point is, that those of you that can actually pull-off wearing flared pants should enjoy them because some of us can't.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment