Thursday, July 10, 2014

Workout Gear

  I am the slowest runner ever. I walk faster than I run. But this summer I decided to change all of that and turn myself into a better runner. My mother wanted to find a better way to work out so she decided to join me on my runs. The first day that we went out to run we were so excited. We were motivated and were sure that we were going to run and run like professional athletes. Once we started running it wasn't anything like that at all. In fact it was painful and humiliating. We huffed and puffed and sweat an astonishing amount of sweat even though we didn't even run that much. But the next day we got up and ran again; we weren't going to let our terrible physical fitness stop us. Our bodies might have been weak and lazy but we had minds of athletes. Because of this every single day no matter how bad it has been we have gotten up and have ran. Eventually the impossible happened my mother and I got better at running. We can now run for longer intervals of time without tiring out so quickly. Compared to someone who has ran all of their life we are probably still turtles, but that only means that we are going to keep working on improving our running.
.Cute workout outfit!workout clothescool 71161450395 - cute workout clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment