Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Temporary Hair Chalk And Temporary Hair Dye

   For a while now I've been wanting to dye my hair but I refuse to dye it permanently. Although I am curious of how my hair would look in a different color; I like the way my hair looks now and am too afraid of hating my new hair color if I do dye it and having to risk damaging it if I want to dye it back. The good thing is that there are temporary ways to dye your hair. The two things that I've been recommended are temporary hair chalk and dye that washes out. These are quick and fun ways to test out a new color that you've been wanting to try. Since hair colors tend to trend for a while and then go out of style these dyes are a good option for you if you just want to experiment or switch up between different hair colors without making it permanent.
         

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You suit this so much. I'm thinking about getting hair chalk to use for few parties and festivals in the summer, I'll be happy if it looks half as good as yours Hair Chalk

    ReplyDelete