Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Adventure Is Out There

    Before school ended for summer break I had determined that it was time to study abroad. After all, I had been dreaming about studying abroad for quite a while. In order to finance the expenses that came with studying abroad, I met with professors, I tried saving up money and getting scholarships but even then, the only way that I could study abroad was taking out loans. Ultimately, I decide against doing so because I would rather work during summer so that I would actually be able to pay off the rest of my schooling without incurring more debt for myself. It was a difficult decision, but it was the right decision. Besides, I know that there are an infinite amount of adventures that I can go on in my own state and country without having to spend all of my hard-earned money. Someday, I will be able to travel to far away places but for now I am content with the adventures that I can afford to go on. New adventures await you at every corner, all you have to do is look for them.
We need to TravelTravel | via TumblrRésultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://www.republicofyoublog.com/wp-content/uploads/The-world-is-a-book-and-those-who-do-not-travel-read-only-one-page.-St.-Augustine.jpgWanderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment