Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Berkingstocks

    For a while now I've been seeing people walk around wearing berkingstocks. People have worn them with every single print or color imaginable and sometimes even with socks. I've heard many people praise these sandals and just as many people critique them. As I've previously mentioned I have a lot of feet problems, and so it never occurred to me to buy myself a pair of berkingstocks. But the other day when I was shopping, I decided to try on a pair. Imagine my surprise when I realized how comfortable these sandals are and how much support they offer. Regardless of what people's opinions are on these sandals and their fashionableness, they are amazing to me because they alleviate my poorly supported feet, are incredibly comfortable and easygoing, and they are actually pretty easy to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment