Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pixie Cuts That Will Make You Rethink Growing Out Your Hair

    I remember always being curious about having a pixie cut, and five months ago I decided to finally go for it and cut my hair. When I cut it, I really did love it. However, I love switching up my style and got bored of having short hair rather quickly. I have been growing it out and all I can say is that it is a long painful process. It has been five months and even though my hair is much longer than it once was, it is nowhere near to being even close to a bob. There are days when I go back to loving my short hair and days when I want nothing more than to at least have shoulder-length hair. Today happens to be one of the latter days. Because of this I decided to post some of the inspiration behind why I decided to cut my hair in the first place, and hopefully this will help me get rid of my current longing for having instantly long hair.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment