Sunday, August 16, 2015

What To Wear With Long Vests

   I've mentioned this before but I love items of clothing that can easily update the rest of your wardrobe. They're a great way to change up what you already own without you having to spend a lot of money buying a completely different wardrobe. I've always been slightly adamant of wearing long vests because I was born on the shorter side of things and I've always feared that they would only make me look even shorter than I already am. Nevertheless, long vests are surprisingly versatile and are easy to assimilate into your into personal style. Besides these vests do vary in how long they actually are which means that there are certain ones that look better on us shorter people and actually serve to compliment our height rather than amplify it.
long vest F&F vestblack turtleneck Atmosphere dress - heather gray long Zara vestblack wide brim thrifted hat - black round 80s Purple sunglassesdeep purple vintage vest - black vintage hat - dark gray tights - black blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment