Saturday, March 8, 2014

Why Troian Bellisario Is My Favorite Pretty Little LIar

  Up to this point Troian Bellisario has been completely underrated. Yes now she has finally been given more credit than before. But she still hasn't been given enough credit, considering the fact that she is so awesome.  Here are eleven reasons why Troian Bellisario is my favorite Pretty Little Liar and why she should be yours too.
1.)  Troian started self-harming when she was a junior in high school, by withholding food or hanging out with her friends depending on how well she did at school. She had created a harmful system of checks and balances, that ended up nearly destroying her. Despite this Troian hasn't let that define her and is now careful to always be true to herself and strive to be the happiest she can. 
ashley benson shay mitchell pretty little liars Black and White depressed sad lonely hurt Spencer Lucy Hale troian Bellisario Victim ppl  
2.)  She'snot afraid to be herself.
3.)  Shes has great style
. 
4.)  After Ashley Benson tweeted this photo,
2. When Ashley Benson tweeted this picture...
Troian responded with this
This was her response:
5.)  When asked when she feels the most beautiful, this was her response: “I love being natural. I never feel more beautiful then after I’ve been to the beach and my hair’s just a crazy mess of salt curls, or when I’ve just been outside all day hiking. I feel like my skin is at its most beautiful during those times, too—so I try not to do a lot”.
6.)  She doesn't take herself too seriously.
7.)  Her response to fans who say she is perfect is “I’ve heard fans say that I’m perfect on the show and I want to tell them I’ve been through two hours of hair and makeup.  Don’t hold yourself up to that!”
8.)  She is a talented actress.
9.) Aside from acting she has several different talents.
4. She's a lady of many talents: 
10.)  She can drive a motorcycle.
5. She can drive a motorcycle:

11.)  Her character on Pretty Little Liars is the sassy and slightly crazy Spencer whom we know the other Pretty Little Liars could not survive without.

1 comment: